Repair, soften, and prevent breakage with this ultra-nourishing conditioner. Infused with the active natural botanicals of tamarind and monoi oil, this lightweight treatment deeply conditions with the protective properties of nature.
5.5 fl. ounces / 163 ml
- After shampooing, apply a quarter-sized amount to hair, focusing on the ends.
- Leave in for 1 - 2 minutes to allow the active ingredients to penetrate the strands.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- WATER (Aqua), CETEARYL ALCOHOL, BEHENYL ALCOHOL, GLYCERIN, PLUMERIA ACUTIFOLIA FLOWER EXTRACT (South Pacific Monoi), TAMARINDUS INDICA FRUIT EXTRACT (Tamarind), SYRINGA VULGARIS LEAF CELL EXTRACT (Lilac Stem Cell), ACACIA CONCINNA FRUIT EXTRACT (Shikakai), COCOS NUCIFERA (Coconut) OIL, CARYOCAR BRASILIENSE FRUIT OIL (Rainforest Pequi), PTEROCARPUS MARSUPIUM BARK EXTRACT (Malabar Kino Bark), CITRUS AURANTIUM BERGAMIA FRUIT OIL (Bergamot), ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, SORBITOL, CETRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, GUAR HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, COCO-GLUCOSIDE, GLYCERYL OLEATE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, DISODIUM SUCCINATE, TOCOPHEROL, GLUTAMIC ACID, HYDROLYZED JOJOBA ESTERS, PROPANEDIOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, GLYCOL DISTEARATE, HYDROLYZED VEGETABLE PROTEIN, CITRIC ACID
Cruelty-Free | Dermatologist Approved
Designed to detoxify, fortify & revive
How it works
Infused with active botanicals, this lightweight treatment deeply conditions with the protective properties of the Plumeria flower. Tamarind, a fruit traditionally used to strengthen hair, helps soothe scalp irritation and defend against free radicals. Lilac stem cells work to stimulate the hair at the root while sealing damaged strands.
- Deeply conditions and strengthens hair
- Helps repair strand damage
- Defends against UV exposure and free radicals
- Detangles, softens, smooths, and adds shine
Lilac Stem Cells
Active plant cells that repair strand damage, reduce scalp irritation, and stimulate cell energy at the root for healthier, shinier hair.
The berries of the saw palmetto are known to be a dihydrotestosterone (DHT) blocker. They specifically affect the 5-alpha reductase enzyme, which is responsible for converting testosterone into DHT - the hormone responsible for male and female pattern hair thinning.
An ancient herbal remedy that stimulates scalp microcirculation, helps restore the natural hair growth cycle, and inhibits the creation of DHT, the main hormone responsible for hair loss.
Also known as vitamin B7, biotin helps strengthen and prevent hair breakage at the root by coating and fortifying the strand itself. It also has properties that protect the scalp against environmental stressors.
Malabar Kino Bark
Derived from the dark sap of the Indian kino tree, this ingredient has antimicrobial, antifungal, and astringent properties that balance scalp oil and prevent infection of the hair follicles.
Our ingredient choices—the forms, what we include, and what we don't—are all made based on what you really need.See all ingredients
Our customers have a lot to say!
Meet Our Medical Advisory Board
We work with a lot of exceptional and thoughtful people—like the dermatologists, chemists, and medical doctors on our Medical & Scientific Advisory Board, who help guide our product innovation and research.
We’re here for you. Our team is on standby Monday - Friday from 10am -4pm PST.
We want you to ask questions
Our scalp wellness experts have the answers you need.
While the underlying causes of hair thinning can be different for men and women, everything we make here at Collective Laboratories is designed to work for all people–regardless of gender.
Yes! Prevention is the most effective measure that you can take against thinning hair. The active botanicals and science-backed ingredients in Activating Serum help nourish your scalp and maintain follicle health. With regular use, Activating Serum helps maintain your hair’s normal growth cycle.
You wouldn’t use an anti-aging cream once and expect to see results, right? The same goes for your hair. Consistency is key when it comes to supporting the health of your scalp and strands, and it’s the little steps you take every day that really make a difference.That’s why we decided to offer Activating Serum in a subscription – so it’s easier to continue supporting your hair every day.
Activating Serum starts working immediately, but it can take up to three months for you to see noticeable results simply because it takes a while for your hair cycle to respond to treatment. Patience and consistency are key; new hair doesn’t happen overnight.
We source ingredients from around the world, but we make our products in our lab in California.
Yes, our products work with internal prescription hair loss medications like finasteride and topical medications like minoxidil. If you are using other topical medications, please check with your doctor first before layering treatments.